Saturday, October 27, 2007

Winter Street Studios 3rd Annual

This is a picture of the hallway leading to Studio 17B, (in the top right corner where the person is just walking out).


Here is a few pictures of my studio as it was set up for the show.

This is the first show where I showed both digital and paintings. It was fun describing them to visitors who asked.

This is the shot of the gallery with people in it viewing the art and looking at the price lists. My painting is the red one in the right upper corner.

This is another hallway that contained open studios and more art.

I met alot of very cool interesting people. I hope that a few of them will contact me regarding the pieces that they expressed interest. A few friends stopped by - Jennifer and Jackie.

It was a great night at Winter Street Studios.

Copyright 2007 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: