Sunday, November 20, 2005

Imagine Peace

Created this image today for the Hibernia Dental Arts show. This is the digital art piece that I created. I then printed it out on canvas, and embellished it with acrylic paints. I have had several different ideas, some more radical and activist ideas, but then just started playing with the color and that the vision of peace is something that must be imagined. Once you start imagining it you can make it real. This is very much the way I am approaching my art at the moment, taking the time to become one with it. Listening to that inner voice that is telling me which color to pick next, what to do with it, trying to pull an feeling or emotion out of color, texture, forms lying on a canvas or on a computer.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: