Wednesday, November 30, 2005

World AIDS Day


December 1st is
World AIDS Day

I will hang my art at Art Rage Us II (I hope this becomes an annual event) today with 10 other artists to honor World AIDS Day and to raise awareness & money.

As an HIV+ artist, it is very important to make people aware that this disease has not been cured, and over 40 million people in the world today are affected. I use my talent, my art to help. Art Rage Us II is an art show that 50% of the sale of the art goes to The Resource Center of Dallas. Please attend, please bring your checkbook.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, and to explore my art. This is my way of helping and making a difference.

Please remember that today is also a day to remember all of the other artists that are not with us today because of their untimely deaths from AIDS.

Please think about what the world would be like if it was a world without Art and Artists. Better Yet Imagine A World Without AIDS.

An HIV+ Artist
William H. Miller
www.whimdesigns.com

No comments: