Friday, June 24, 2005

Living Art


Tonight will bring an interesting event. I am showing some of my art at the Dallas Eagle. The Eagle is a leather bar, and this event called "Living Art" is for charity. This new venue I hope exposes my art to a new group of art lovers. The photo with this post is one of the digital art prints that I have included in the show. It is called "Temptation" and is a limited edition of 10 archival inkjet prints. It is available for purchase if anyone out there is interested - $195.00 + shipping contact me if interested. Temptation is intentionally erotic, it does not have blatant sexuality but has enough to give you the feel of temptation. It will be interesting to see what the reaction is to this piece by the patrons of the Dallas Eagle.
Copyright 2005 William H. Miller - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Marius Muscalu said...

interesting photo ! :)