Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Corporate Humanity


This is a digitally simplified image of me in my power suit with my power pink tie in front of a painting by Jim Frederick which is one of his "Humanity" series pieces.

I found enjoy the simplicity as well as that you can not make out my face, thus becoming a face of humanity. The suit and tie give it is formal corporate feel, and yet the art creates a opposite for which makes the digital piece so intriguing.

In many ways this is a collabrative effort between Jim and I since it uses his art in the photo, the photo was taken by Jim, and then manipulated by me. I enjoy the way that Jim and I feed our artistic hungers with each other.

Took down the show at Circle Theatre today, more art sitting in my studio looking for a home. I begin looking at the shows for December and 2006 and seeing what I can do to further my art career.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: