Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunny & Cher

Today was a beautiful sunny day in Dallas. It was in the high 60s to mid 70s and a cool fresh breeze was blowing slightly. Today was my day to check in on Cher, my friend Warren's cat. She was her playful self, and of course demanded attention and position on the couch.

Today I took pictures of the sunny day and Cher both represented here. I also got a new bed frame, since the wooden one I had broke for the last time. It was great to see my artist friends at creative day. Although I did not paint, I soaked up the spirit and look forward to when I will paint. Now I am working on my digital art, and learning new programs which can help me in my career.

Tomorrow is supposed to be rain. I think I will enjoy that as well.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: