Thursday, October 06, 2005

Reaching for the light


"You can not go back and change the past, but you can start now and create a happier ending."

I heard this today on the radio.

Things are happening all around us. I think I understand why my leg has been hurting. My friend, Pam who is going through bone marrow transplant for her cancer, is having some difficulties. I thought it was me and that I was exercising too much, but I just recieved about a week's worth of email progress reports and have found out she has been having tremendous pain in her leg. So it hit me, could these be sympathy pains, a way for the Universe to tell me to contact her.... so I will. Please pray for my friend to be cancer free and to get her health and vitality back.

Today's art was from a photo that I took while in Naples, Italy. I filtered the photo in Adobe Photoshop to concentrate the light in the photo. Amazing how grand it is to see all the great sculptures in Italy.

Good things are happening everyday...you just have to be aware of them.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: