Friday, October 21, 2005

Island of Lost Boys


Created this piece using three different software programs. I call it "Island of Lost Boys". In the story of Pinocchio, the Island of Lost Boys is a place where the boys do not have to follow the rules, and no teachers are around. Well in many ways in creating this piece I broke rules, I did not follow the ways that the programs are to be used to create pictures, I broke with convention, and yet to me I created a satisfying piece.

What do you think?

Can you see the boys turning into flying donkeys?

My blog will be blank for a few days while I go Cabin Camping. Something new for me, a new place without internet access, however I will be taking plenty of digital photos to use as reference and promise to return next week and play catch up with my entries for the weekend.

172-8-200-12-144-5-178-8-196-12

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: