Monday, February 26, 2007

Doing what I can

Busy days... it is exciting to have a new studio and to think of all the things you want to do in your new space. At least that is what occupies alot of my thoughts lately. Working on Business Cards, brochures to showcase my art, update the website with more art, take off the art that has been sold, explain more about my art and my process, get the items lined up for the artist reception, shows and work on this year's business plan. So many things to do.

Just need to remember to breathe, take it all in, and spend a little time creating.

I was inspired last night while watching the academy awards by the winning of the documentary "The Inconvenient Truth" and those that accepts awards and how moved they were by the passion and voice that Al Gore gave to this message.

If you can ignite the passion in yourself, it will start a fire in others.

P.A.C.E. OUT!

No comments: