Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pain Pain Go Away



it's 4:30am and I have been up since 3am dealing with terrible pain and diaherrea. No Fun. I watched some TV on entertainment gossip, then I took a hot shower. The picture is called "glass fire". I took it a while back in Toronto, it details a wall sculpture that I believe is Dale Chihuly.

In some ways it reminds me of what pain may look like. Little tentacles reaching out, different strengths and lengths giving their sting.

I will most likely be up for the rest of the night. Amazing how such a pain, that not even medicine can seem to make it stop. I just keep telling myself - endure, it will get better. I am hopeful that next week will bring some answers with the different tests, but now all I can do is try and ignore the pain and live with it.

Copyright 2007 William H Miller All Rights Reserved.

No comments: