Sunday, September 07, 2008

Studio Workout

I spent the weekend in the studio working. I finished the commission piece, that you see here. It is called "watermelon catalyst".
I also worked on sveral pieces in the studio. My friend, Armando came for a surprise visit and we painted together in the studio. Orginally I thought this was the 2nd Saturday, but it was not... that's next weekend.
The next three pieces are works in progress.... it was great to make so much progress on art.

Upcoming fall art shows at Winter Street, Art on the Avenue, Art Conspiracy, The Box Show all require new work. Art Chatter starts up again and I am looking forward to meeting with my art friends.


Sometime when you work, you keep pushing, photography allows me to understand and look back at the different versions, thus improving my internal thought process.

Working on this helped me de-stress from my corporate job. I often think about what it would be like to win the lottery - and I would just work on my art.

Copyright 2008 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: