Sunday, October 01, 2006

Life Walk

Today I was a 5K with friends for the Dallas Life Walk, which raises funds for AIDS Arms. Shortly after finishing that I drove to Houston for a week filled with work and training. Then I return to Dallas next weekend for an art exhibition which is also a fundraiser for the Life Walk. I have donated one piece of art and will be hopefully selling 3 others. Been very busy keeping up with the various art assignments as well as getting ready for some shows coming up in November & December.

Had some great talks on my drive to Dallas, with Eric in Los Angeles, Mom & Dad in Buffalo (the Bills won!!) and Helen in St. Louis.

Here is a picture of Steve (I'm taking the picture) this was around the mile mark, and people were everywhere (about 3,000) !

Copyright 2006 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: