Monday, October 30, 2006

Sweet Bunchs

This is some of the images that I have been working of for various commissions - to the left is "Sweet" another piece created using the word.

And the next one was how I used an image that was a step in the word compassion in combination with type and some dots to convey a logo for a new contemporary florist that asked me to work on a logo for his business.


In other items, I lost another pound making my total loss to date 17 - I have 14 days left until the final weigh in. It would be great to get to the 260s which I need only need to loose another 9 pounds to get there. I have not weighed in the 260s for over 2 years and now I may be able to reach that by Thanksgiving.

I had a great dinner tonight with Jim, catching up after a number of weeks of traveling. I am looking forward to seeing his new work in person and hoping that he will be able to join me on a road trip to Houston to see the pink house and possibly participate in a outdoor chalk drawing festival called Via Colori that I am participating in on November 18th in Houston.

No comments: