Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Blue Sky and Fluffy Clouds

There is something to be said about clouds. Looking at the sky through clouds makes me feel like I am part of something so much grander, so much larger than myself. This picture was taken from the roof of the parking garage in my apartment complex. You can see the Dallas Skyline in the distance.

Yesterday was a great day, I am almost finished with my DIFFA jean jacket. I am so excited to have been invited to participate in this event. First, I participated in the Diffa Rouge Wreath collection this holiday season and next spring the jacket will be presented at the Diffa Collection! March 18th. In addition to that I spent the day with Jim Frederick and his friend from Boston, Seth. We took cookies that we made at the cookie bake to Gilda's Club and Bryans House. We visited with a fellow artist Randy Jacobs. Then we went and saw the movie "The Chronicles of Narnia". Beautiful film. After which we had dinner at Marcos --- we laughed and laughed - so much so the Diet Pepsi came out my nose! I hate that. Then a relaxing evening at home catching up on email and downloading a new email client to be able to send HTML emails. Now ready to start a new day! Thanks Kelly for continuing to read the blog and stay in touch! Shout out to you in Connecticut!

Copyright 2005 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: