Saturday, December 31, 2005

Excitement



This is my last entry for 2005. What a great way to end the year, what a great way to start the new year. Today I had a wonderful experience in meeting Barbara & David. They recently saw my invitation to my first show in the new year and based on that, commissioned me to create a QUAD piece for them using a great photo of them from the 1960s. I am so excited about doing this piece I can not even begin to tell you in words. This piece I created using a picture I took of this great chandelier that they have in their new home. It is abstract when you first look at it and if you do not know that it is a chandelier. I like that quality, it makes it interesting to me, I hope it makes it interesting to you as the viewer. In my last few pieces I am energized by the effect of drawn lines on the art. Their is something basic about that and something I will play with more in my new art to come. I am blessed to have had such a great year this year in creating and showing my art. I am looking forward to the possibilities, the opportunities and the new art that this year will bring. In keeping with the discipline in doing this blog, every day I am reminded about my inner voice and letting that out to speak to the world. If you could only sense my inner joy and happiness today and what this new commission piece means to me. If I were Tom Cruise I think I would be jumping on my couch! I think I might just do that and see how it feels! Here's to Quad! Here's to a great New Year!

Happy New Year my Blogger friends!

Billy

Copyright 2005 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: