Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dedicated to DLT

Tonight I was joined by fellow dorks and watched Big Brother, while texting with my friends about the show. I read my artist friends blogs and rejoiced in being able to share a little with their lives, and I hope they get the same back from reading mine. I am grateful for health benefits and doctors who take care of me even when I am recovering from surgery. My dad said I should write a book about my experience -- "The Diaherrea Diaries!" how's that for a title. Or how about "How to Play the Poopie Game and Win!" I'm still dealing with some digestive issues, but the pain is gone, the surgery is healing fine, and my positive spirit is coming back. I had the thought today when I was thinking about wanting to do art but not feeling well - the your health is the most important thing.

No comments: