Saturday, September 01, 2007

Expanding

Creating -

Today I spent time working on what if this does not get any better than it is right now. I went to bed visualizing how good it would feel to be well. I woke and still things had not changed. So I tried to carry out things today. I returned movies, I paid rent, I visited the studio and met a new artist moving in. Then I got some lunch before going and picking up some new canvas for the new commissions. I am looking forward to trying to paint. I took a nap, called some friends and Mom & Dad. Then I learned some more about web design and then created some digital art. The piece above was created from scratch --- here is one of the first pieces as it began to develop.


It is interesting to know that from some random scribbles - you as the viewer can create your own story with the image.
A sea of balloons to a picture illustrating someone living with a virus in a background of viruses.
Copyright 2007 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: