Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another Show!


Busy day

Sent out lots of postcards to those I know in NY, as well as some emails. Now working to get everything ready for the show in Western NY...excited about having a show in my home town.

My friend, Michael, ran into Lorrie Maurino, our high school art teacher and told her about my upcoming show. I am excited that she will be in Buffalo during the time of my show and I hope that she will be able to attend. She had such a powerful impact on my life and my art - if I had to pick one teacher that changed my life, it was her.

I have alot of respect for her, as well as the power that all teachers have to inspire others with their words and praise.

Please come to the show -
Partners In Art Gallery
83 Webster Street
No. Tonawanda, NY 14120
Friday, Aug 4th 6pm - 9pm
Saturday, Aug 5th 10am - 6pm

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: