Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Collaboration

I came across this picture when looking for something else. I wanted to talk today more about the Artist Breakthrough Program that I am participating in. I wanted to share that it is an interesting experience when you collaborate with another artist. I think becuase we are visual communicators we often can understand and feel for the other artist and put ourselves in their shoes - and with that offer up our own knowledge (take or leave it). I have been having fun with my partner, Susie Monday. I visited her blog, she is wanting to expand her creative coaching. In many ways she reminds me of my artist friend, Jim Frederick, who in his own way was constantly looking at ways to share his creative spirit with others. One way - was the art we collaborated on together for our annual shows - P.A.C.E. --- this was one of those times. I am hopeful that we can collaborate again - even if that means via the computer on projects becuase distance now keeps us from hanging out on each others couchs. So Jim --- put your thinking hat on how can we collaborate on some art?

Copyright 2008 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: