Thursday, February 21, 2008

Traveling

These are a few of the photos that I took day as I traveled to Toronto, Canada. I arrived at night the ground is covered in iced over snow. I am excited about the opportunity to take some photos of snow and the light that reflects off it.

The sun setting over the horizon of clouds.
You never know what your mind eye must think. This is a moment in time as I was in the airport.

I sat next to an interesting guy who was from Newfoundland. He worked on the oil rigs in the gulf and was returning home through Toronto. You never know who you might meet when you travel. I wonder what impression I had on him and his life?

Copyright 2008 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the last picture of you and Senator Larry Craig in the bathroom at the airport?
Karen