Saturday, September 10, 2005

Absolut Passion


Here is one idea that I have worked on for a Absolut event that I has asked to participate in.

This first one I entitled "Absolute Rights", and I focus on Harvey Milk's quote and the gay rainbow colors, and a butterfly to signify freedom.

ABSOLUT RIGHTS


This was the first image that I created, and although it is tempting, I do not feel that it is as strong as an image that is gender specific becuase it leaves out the some of the members of GLBT community.




ABSOLUT TEMPTING

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

The Big Gimper said...

Love them both, very cool. Congratulations! Hope I get to see you in print nationally!!!
Also, hate you...I haven't started on mine yet...you give me motivation...as always
love ya