Monday, September 05, 2005

Being Grateful


Today I got an email from my friend, Bobby Baber, who lives in Rome Italy and recently has returned from Holiday traveling through Kenya. This picture is one of his from his trip. A daily message posted at the hotel they stayed at on the lamu island. Given what has been happening here on the Gulf Coast and all the news that is being reported, it is an interesting perspective to see that life carries on in the world. That the problems that we face here may not be as grave as we believe they to be. For me somewhat of an outsider to the effects of the Hurricane Katrina, other than skyrocking gas prices, life is to be grateful for. Today I saw a very moving movie: " The Constant Gardner ". It reminded me of "Hotel Rowanda". So many things to be grateful for.....too many to list here, so I will say them in my prayers, before I sleep.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved
Copyright 2005 Bobby Baber All Rights Reserved

No comments: