Wednesday, September 14, 2005

SUE ELLEN

This is the painting that I have done for the bar called Sue Ellen's in Dallas, for the Absolut Art Contest. Not only did I need to do a painting for the bar, but also one's for the Absolut GLBT Ads.

You may have seen my digital ideas in previous posts.

Today was a day to be creative, sometimes it is hard to be creative on demand, but today things flowed easily after a 4 mile morning walk, painting abstracts at Jim's with Mark Mullino, another artist friend, and then home to work the rest of the day and evening on my Absolut Art. The event is Friday at JR's and Sue Ellen's on Cedar Springs in Dallas at 5pm and 6pm respectively.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

kellycoxsemple said...

I love it. Sue Ellen brought into the 21st century. Very cool.

You know what I love about your blog, Billy? Because you post something nearly every day, I feel like I can witness your creative process. I can't imagine what it's like to try to live off one's art (I've yet to be so brave), but it's inspiring to watch you give it a go.

Keep up the art, my blog friend! You're doing a great job.