Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Five Days And Counting



Me at last years Lone Star Ride In














Of course I had to play with the image just a little --kind of Digital Tron Rider!

Wow time is flying and before I know I will be on the weekend ride through Texas from Fort Worth to Dinosaur Park and then to Dallas and Lee Park for closing ceremonies and the showing of the AIDS quilt. Thank you to all of you whom have supported me and this cause, with so many HIV positive people displaced by Hurricane Katrina the money raised is truly going to help those on the front lines of this battle. If you want they are still taking donations, no amount is too small or too large --- you can enter it under my rider name - Billy Miller Rider #100 - at www.lonestarride.org. I will posting pictures from the ride on my blog after I return.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: