Thursday, September 08, 2005

Petal Portal


I created this picture today and entitled it "Petal Portal". Take from it what you want - email me if you have any strong opinions or feelings about it.

It was a day of reflection today. I worked on my art. I had lunch with an old friend whom I worked with at AT&T. I worked on getting pieces ready that I am donating to various auctions.

Tonight I will watch my secret passion - Big Brother 6 - with the hopes that Ivette goes with Janelle's plan and votes April out. Next month - Survivor 11 !

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

B said...

It's very Georgia O'Keefe my friend. Nicely done.

The Big Gimper said...

It looks like a sphincter!
And just like life, you have to go thru some shit.
But, the piece is very thought provoking!

kellycoxsemple said...

Oh, Dr. Rorschach would have a field day. :-) Seriously, I think it's beautiful. And the 'portal' aspect of it makes me think of an opening into some cosmic wormhole. The little streaks of light streaming from the inside of the petals to the edge... like astronomical bodies flying through space. And even better -- it's fuschia-colored!