Sunday, November 12, 2006

Strings

Busy day = two breakfasts, but very little food. Had a great visit with Armando, Cliff, and Jim - saw Luis, and his friends, Jack, Bill and others at that restaurant. Then I joined Denise and her daughters Elizabeth and Rachel and their new roommate Carl. We had a great time and celebrated Rachel's birthday. Then Carl helped me with art, dropping off a purchase to Chris & David at their new home, and picking up boxes that can be used for the move. We then headed back home and I printed more art and we went to Stretch & Frame and picked up some new art as well as dropped off some new pieces. Then we headed to Richland Hills and I finally saw the home Denise lives in and the great job of redesign the Kitchen and bathrooms. Then I came home and a small amount of turkey, then headed to the gym. I worked out for 99 minutes - 5 miles, and then 15 minutes in the sauna.

This is another piece of art - "strings".

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: