Sunday, November 19, 2006

Treat


I spent most of the day trying to soothe my sore hamstrings which hurt from all the squatting and bending and kneeling from yesterdays street art creating. One treat, I am sure my trainer, Cliff would not have liked is I had some ice cream. This time of year usually release "Pumpkin" flavor. It tastes so good with Chocolate fudge.

I created this image using a photo and manipulating it and combining it with some other altered photos I took tonight at the ice cream palor.

Today I also created my art for the $100 Box show happening here in Houston on December 2nd. I will show the pictures of my entries and Jim Frederick's tomorrow. The art pieces will be shown at the galleries: Mind Puddles and Bering & James. It is a charity which benefits Spacetaker.org - look for my profile on this site.

I also entered the latest call for artists at LACDA.com

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: