Saturday, December 16, 2006

EYE


Today was a day of packing. It is difficult to talk about the emotions of moving. You relive many memories with each box that you pack, things that you find stored away that you have forgotton. The picture to the right was taken at friends, Chris & David's home, a bulb on their christmas tree. It reminds me of an eye. The picture below is of some of the 142 boxes already packed - - another 25 to go before we need to make another trip to get more. Also sold a digital art painting today, "Trees", has found a new home for the holidays.


Dear Jim -

Not a day goes by that I do not think of you. Not a day goes by that I run into someone who asks about you. They all ask me to pass on their love and support to you.

I can not begin to say that I know what you are going through, but the one thing I hope is that you will read this and know that you do not have to go through this alone. You have many people that love you and want to help you.

Love you --- find the Strength.
Xxoo
Billy

No comments: