Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Now!

Dear Jim and Friends...
Amazing how time passes so quickly.
The beginning of this year seems like a distant memory already. 2006 will soon fall away to a few moments remembered.

What are your memories from these last 365 + days?
How do you measure a year, this year?

The end of the year is a wonderful time to set aside a few moments for personal reflection on the past seasons and to create dreams for the future.
What did I learn about myself this year?
What lessons can I take forward?
What will I let go of in order to evolve?
Am I any closer to understanding myself and my journey?
And what the heck am I supposed to be doing here?
Where am I going?

And now that you are doing that reflecting you hear a voice in your head calling you – yelling actually –

“Hey you! Get out of your head and be here in the now!”

You’d think that was some godly voice, and in a way it is.
It’s your inner spirit.
Not wanting to focus on the past (which has happened) or the future (which you can not control) - BUT THE NOW!

Oh yeah – that’s what I learned this year.

BE IN THE NOW!
Play and have fun,
because you’re going to get there (wherever there is) anyway,
and you might as well enjoy it!

So play and have fun, love and be loved, paint and create just because you can and cherish all the greatness that surrounds you and find beauty and miracles in the things that other people miss or take for granted.

--- so if I had snow right now --- I would make a snow angel... (so I will just pretend, becuase the mind does not know the difference between what it sees through its eyes and what it sees in its' mind eye) --- so create that NOW you want before it becomes just a memory.

P.A.C.E. - Positive Attitudes Change Everything
Dream Big / Dare To Fail
Be In The Now

No comments: