Thursday, July 28, 2005

Positive Thoughts Bring Positive Results


Note to my blogger buddy Jim - when I wrote you I had not read your blog, now that I am caught upwith my reading, I am amazed how even far away that we can be in tune. When you wrote "Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop - Focusing On Negative Possibilities" in your blog - I had no idea that you were in that frame of mind. I must have sensed something with ending my email reply to your with "Positive Thoughts Bring Positive Results".

I hope that everyone knows who reads that that your thoughts have an effect on the Universe and everyone around us.

So please,
think about peace,
think about love,
think about the positive
and think about the possibilities.




Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Mahessss said...

I wish to think neither good nor bad. i wish to watch what is happening around me. If i wish to think always good, then i have to hate people with bad think. So, i think it is better not to think.

sorrya..