Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Wine Of Life

Saw this message during my travels in Lake Chautauqua.

How appropraite given that I have been very busy with several job opportunities which might take me away from being able to work on my art fulltime. But what I like about this is that work is just that - my bread (no pun intended) --- but my art is what is to be enjoyed. I am not sure where these interviews will lead, but I do know that I will not lead my life without doing my art. For me not only is it something I need in my life, it is a force that I must do and it adds so much enjoyment to my life and to those that are exposed to my art.

So next time you read my blog, pull up a chair, grab that glass of wine ---- and take it all in!

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: