Friday, July 08, 2005

Stage IV


This piece I created today after receiving another email regarding the condition of a friend. Some of the emails contain the words below.

"Feeling worse days."
"Still too low to do the harvest."
"The scan confirmed our fears."
"The cancer is active again."
"The cancer dosn't care if it is a weekend or a holiday."
"It just keeps growing and growing."
"Gets sicker and sicker as things drag on."
"It is presenting itself like it has in the past."

My friend is fighting Stage IV Lymphoma. The image that I created is my visual representation in the complex fight of the cancer with the blood cells, and the stem cells in the bone marrow. My prayers is that this fight will end in removing the cancer - and the wonderful spirit will return as the body heals itself.

Please send your thoughtful prayers to my friend for the strength, the inner spirit, and the powerful cells to fight this cancer.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: