Saturday, July 30, 2005

Rotten Fruit


Today was a relaxing day. Ate breakfast at the usual greek diner located in Lockport. Then went to return bottles and cans at the supermarket --- an easy thing to do and good for the environment. Plus you get 5 cents for each can !

We picked up my brother after he got his hair cut then proceeded to the Super Walmart to go grocery shopping. After that we stopped at Michaels for a few canvases for painting. Then we went in search for some good ears of corn at roadside stands, and then Lotto tickets for tonights drawing for 56 million.

Returned home, unloaded --- my brother thought that the rotting piece of fruit would make an interesting subject for a photo. Not sure what I will do with it, but it is interesting contrast. You know that I enjoy a challenge. Below is the image that I created after several versions, filters, and programs. I call it "Rotten Eye".




Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: