Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Arch Support



Created this image based on some arch canvas work that I am helping my friend Jim with. Today was a day of errands - pay bills, laundry,the bank, the post office, more laundry, work on the computer, cleaning, did I say laundry?... had lunch with myself at my place "Cindys" used one of the gift certificates I got for my birthday (Thanks Tim & Rob) and spied Jack E Jett... I was on Q television with him once. It reminded me that he wanted me to do his photo portrait, but never called, so I need to find his card and follow up. Watched the Dynasty reunion tonight although it was fun watching the clips - watching the actual actors rememinisce was hard to watch and an hour of my life I won't get back. Good thing I had some chocolate cake to eat that Tommy & Rich brought me, and laundry to do! Well lots of things cooking this month - Art Patrol is taking off, and excited about seeing it do that.

More cleaning and laundry tomorrow - it will be an exciting blog --- maybe I can make art out of it somehow.

Mary Poppins said "In every job there is to be done, find the fun, and 'Snap' the job's a game!"

BTW - Brother Mark was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, at least now they can give him some drugs and treatment so he is not so incapacitated. Get Better Bro.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: