Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mckinney Was Hot!


Jim Frederick and I painted as Art Patrol at the McKinney, TX Main Street Art Festival today. It was a great day, but boy was it HOT HOT HOT. Jim painted in front of the Antique Mall and I was paired up with the Herby's Soda Fountain next store.

We had lots of people stop bye and chat, and like our art but no buyers this time. Jim sold a few cards and we both worked on a few paintings.

One good thing was I got my commissioned piece for Scott Bloomer done! Here are some pictures of me actually working on the piece, a expressionistic piece of a italian villa on the countryside. I worked with colors that will work well with in Scott's home. Sorry Scott that it took me this long to finish it, but after one more coat of varnish it will be having a new home, YOURS! Thanks Art Circle for having put this on my accountability list. I finished it ahead of next Thursday's deadline.

Now I am finishing the blog for today. Donating a piece of art for the FMPAT (Flower Mound Performing Arts Theatre) Fundraiser which gets picked up today. Also going to take it easy tonight and just relax, a nice shower, swim in the pool, a good dinner, a movie and then bed! Ahhhh.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved.

No comments: