Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In a good place




God must have something better planned for me.

This is one of the many "coincidences" that happened to me today. As I focus, really focus on my "big dreams", little things start to happen that can not be ignored that the Universe or God is listening and helping my dreams to be reality.

These pictures are from my Wednesday night "Healing through images of God and Ourselves" - Visual Arts Class. Each week one of the students begins the class with an Artist's Prayer that they have wrote. In this class, Susan, decided that we should create our prayers and string them together. It was a great way of sharing and connecting with each other. We had a new person - Jennifer - in the class that night and she was returning to Minneapolis, so we encouraged her to take the prayer chain with her.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: