Monday, August 29, 2005

Anxiety and Friendship


Created this piece this evening.
It is entitled "Anxiety"

It is representative of my feelings of anxiety when I come into conflict with good friends. I had a friend push my buttons today and I lashed out. I am not proud of the fact and I hope that I have not damaged our relationship. Most friendship have to go through some turmoil - this usually happens when they begin to take each other for granted. I have apologized and hope that in time we will be able to have fun like we used to.

Made a new blogger friend today. It is great to know that people I have never met can be touched by my thoughts as well as my art. It is the emails and comments that keep me going. My new friend is Kelly Cox Semple, she is from Connecticut and you can catch her blog sanguinary blue here.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved


No comments: