Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Aristocrats

The people who have seen the very offensive and funny movie "The Aristocrats" will understand this picture. I am colored blue of course for the humor which I will leave for telling you in private versus typing my version here.

Well its starts like this...

"A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, daughter and dog. The father says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."
The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too cute."
The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."
The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

>......YOU FILL IN THIS PART......

then end with...

"For the longest time, the agent just sits in silence.
Finally, he manages, "That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"
And the father says, "The Aristocrats!"

The Movie

Submit your own joke

WARNING: This is the only movie that I have gone with seven friends to and 4 of them walked out of the movie! I of course stayed to the bitter end to see the rolling credits and appearance of Tim Conway.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: