Thursday, August 25, 2005

Just around the bend


Today's picture is entitled "Just around the bend" - I think it symbolizes where I am in my life. I am at an age where I am comfortable with myself, but know I am stretching my comfort zone to do something I have always wanted to do. I am in a physical condition in which I need to exercise to reform the pounds that have changed me the last few years. I am redefining what are my priorities in life. So like everyone on their own path - I would like a glimpse of what is around the bend for me, but I will just have to wait and enjoy the moment, the moments as they come. So as I venture to a healthier, slimmer, non-diabetic self, as I skip towards a creative pursuit that I can produce the money I need to live from, and as I walk down an unknown path with friends and family by my side - I remember the words of my good friend Steve - baby steps my friend, take baby steps. Here are to the baby steps on the path of my 2nd half of my life.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: