Sunday, August 07, 2005

Seeing the light



This image was taken today at my friend Karen's home. I went there today to have lunch with my friend, Jim and Karen's daughter, Mila. Mila is a great artist. She has done these wonderful portraits of women. She really has a great way of doing the human form. Her website is www.MilaCharleston.com .

Today was about reigniting that spark that I had while I was away. Connecting with my Dallas friends. Telling them all about the times that I had while in Buffalo. It was also a day for reflection. Sometimes for me creating allows that reflection to come through in my art.

The week lays ahead with plenty of opportunity to make the most of my creative self. I guess you can say I was seeing the light today.

We also played scrabble - Karen was the runaway winner with the play of the word: Collared --- yes I looked it up to see if it was real and it was --- http://www.collins.co.uk/wordexchange/ is a great site for word checking.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: