Friday, August 26, 2005

Soft Blue Hard Wood


Today was a great day. I took this picture at a new gallery in Uptown that I locked down a showing. The showing will be March 2006. I think I will work on a show that shows connections between my paintings and my digital work. The gallery is a new concept - combination dental office and art gallery. Hibernia Dental Arts --- who knew --- well go see the art and say ahhh!

Tonight is the opening of the art show at the Circle Theatre Art Gallery with Jim Frederick opposite the showing of the play "Tuesdays with Morrie".

I visited the VACD show today and was very excited to see the boxes that artist friends of mine had done. Dinora loved your Water Flowing out of Pots box, Joleen your box was very colorful, Greg your architecture work is so powerful and Jim you are really onto something with the reverse painting on glass --- loved your hat box!.

Tonight is Ann's 45th Birthday!

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: