Sunday, August 21, 2005

Walking for a miracle


Saw a movie today with friends. The movie was Saint Ralph. It was a movie that caused me to find that inner part of myself that is so totally committed to something that it would be a miracle if I did it. I think I am beginning to find that inner part of me that is committed to being an artist. Despite the urging to find a safe job, despite the doubts of others that may think I can not do it, I do want to succeed as an artist. I am committed to that path. It may take a miracle for me to be able to live off that path, but somehow I know this is the path I must follow. And I put my trust and faith in the powers of the universe that if all my thoughts work towards this end, then I will get my miracle. Some how creating my art, showing my art and selling and donating my art makes me feel as a I part of something so much bigger then just myself. It is keeping in touch with these feelings that will help me carry on.

Looking forward to my first morning walk tomorrow. I hope to get some good exercise, some good inner thoughts, some conversations with nature and some more images!

The image today comes from my favorite summer drink - iced tea.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: