Thursday, August 25, 2005

Butterfly Feet


Today's image is entitled "Butterfly Feet" - it was created to show off my new sneakers. It is a pair of Converse All Stars, my first pair actually. I had always wanted a pair growing up. I did this piece because of the butterfly feeling you usually get in your gut before you give a speech or perform. Well for me, with the beginning of my exercise program I get those feelings alot in my feet and legs. Will they carry me the length I need, will I go fast enough, will I gain the strength I need to be able to ride in the Lone Star Ride.

I have excited things working, possible new venues for upcoming shows, new artwork ideas brewing in my mind, new photos taken to turn into my next set of print, a business idea that needs hatching from a cocoon to be the beautiful butterfly that I know it can be --- it is a great universe filled with potential.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: