Monday, August 22, 2005

Good Morning !


Today, I walked two miles down Katy Trail, with my artist friend, Jim Frederick. It was early but it was still hot and even hotter when we finished. It was just another 100 degrees plus day in Dallas.

I took this picture of a part of the trail and created this picture using my software programs. I wished I could say that it was as fun as walking into the chalk paintings as they did in Mary Poppins, but it was enjoyable to overcome my fears of doing the exercise. It was difficult, but I am looking forward to doing it again tomorrow morning. And yes, I will try to say more "Good Mornings" to strangers on the trail.

It was also a day to spend with my other artist friend, Joleen Decle, and help her with her website showcasing her art, www.carranzacreations.com.

I also worked on some of my painting, as well as getting ready for my next joint show at the Circle Theatre Art Gallery in Fort Worth, TX.

Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: