Friday, August 12, 2005

Bowling for Bloggers


Today's picture is from a charity bowling event that I attended. It was lightning bowling so the lights are turned down and florescent black lights glow everything. These are my bowling shoes.

I just joined photoblogs.org - so I am hopeful that the viewer who visit, will visit my site and hopefully bookmark me, check back often, leave comments about my work. This is the only true way to grow as an artist.

I am back in the creation mode, and now I just need to pick up some paint brushes to extend the painting side of me. I came across a good quote that I will share:

"If you hear a voice within you saying, 'You are not a painter', then by all means paint...and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent VanGogh
"If you hear a voice within you saying, 'You are not a photographer', then by all means grab your camera, see something interesting and take a picture...and that voice will be silenced." - William H. Miller
Copyright 2005 William H. Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: