Friday, June 23, 2006

The Butterfly Within


Today I saw a moth sitting on the ceiling of the hallway. I wondered what they must be thinking. Of course I saw it as an opportunity for art. I created this image to create and add the color that I visualized as part of the essense of this moth.

Today I spent time getting ready for my new job. A new outfit, a daytimer, and a meeting with my new boss. While at lunch a VP's executive assistant called and set up a morning appointment with me later next week. It was a breakfast meeting at 7am --- wow that really brings back the memories of corporate life.

I had a nice lunch with Jim - can not get any better then Cheddar Fries! Had a nice dinner with Armando, and we talked about his career as a budding realtor. Now I am blogging, packing, and reading up on my new job.

So like a moth to a flame
a new attraction I must try
A phoenix rises to be tamed
to become the butterfly
and find it's fame.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: