Monday, June 05, 2006

Organization


I spent most of the day organizing today. It is one of the principles that they discuss in the book "The Success Principles" --- you need to have things organized in a way that you can allow yourself to FOCUS, and only focus on the things that are important to do at that moment that day. As I finish my day, I did make great strides in my organization, now I will continue that with getting even more specific. I had a great visit with Jack in the afternoon. I had emails and phone conversations with Jim and Patrick, and some emails from Tommy, Jim, and spam. Back to my artistic base. The art piece here was something that created using parts of itself. For me it was a way of possible showing how an abstract piece of art can lend itself to the patterns of fabric that may reside in it's own environment.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: