Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Forging Ahead


I keep forging ahead.
I applied for 3 jobs today.
I worked on 3 different pieces of art today.
I worked on the website for www.artpatrol.net .
I visited with good friends.

Sometimes it can be hard to see what the future holds for you. But the future is really just a creation of all that you do in preparation for it.

It is hard to believe that this time last year I started my blog. It has been a year of blogging, and although I have not made a blog everyday of the year I made it over 330 times. Looking back their is a mass of information, thoughts, hopes, dreams, art, rants, raves, friends, live experiences that are contained in this blog. So it just means to me that with doing the best that you can everyday that you can create something of value. I am reminded that the author of the Harry Potter books was on her last pennies when she wrote the first book, some pieces on the backs of napkins. I am reminded that if you keep moving in positive directions that opportunities will open up and somehow you survive. So each day I strive to move in a positive direction, to work on my goals, to create something of value and release it into the world.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: