Sunday, February 19, 2006

Digital Trip



I thought I would take you on a digital journey. I created this piece today. It was a frozen fountain that I saw today in Highland Park Village. As I travelled to my art reception today at Trinity River Arts Center, I stopped and took pictures of this becuase it is so unusual to see ice in Dallas. I also wanted to show in a visual way the steps that go through my digital art work.

Do you see the man in the fountain?

Well this was created using painting a face over a digital filtered version of the "seed" from the previous days posting. As you scroll down and look at the items below you see I started with a seed, then changed that into ab abstract blob, then added the face to it and made it titled, then added that to this picture of the fountain.



So when I am talking about planting seeds, each day I create, I try and stretch my abilities, and I continue to think how the items I see each day and the items I create each day relate.

Many people do not get the opportunity to see the process of digital art - they usually just see the final product.

I hope that you have enjoyed this trip I have taken you on.














































Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: