Saturday, February 11, 2006

Finding My Soul

Today was blessed with friends, conversation, comfort and creativity.

Met with Harry this am and visited the Woodview Tower office building where I will be showing my work during the month of March and beginning of April. I am very excited about this opportunity. Afterwhich we had great conversation over coffee, then joined by Armando, Jim and James Eric for more conversation about art and places to show art. Then home where I did some work, and some errands, then home where I cooked myself a dinner of pasta with meat sauce and garlic bread. I watched some of my sci-fi shows, then olymics and creating on my compter.

This is one of the images that I am happy with. I look forward to playing with more of this style.

Tomorrow is supposed to be cold, so a good day to stay in and check off the items on my to do list.

Copyright 2006 William H Miller All Rights Reserved

No comments: